What exactly to do when you wish to adopt a dog? Please follow these steps only if you are truly interested. That way we can spare time for both sides.
- Fill this google form at:
- Miss Natalie from our team will contact you and discuss all circumstances regarding the dog. Afterwards you will go through pre-adoption interview.
- The dogs are located at our foster place at Corfu. So it is needed to pay for the veterinary storefronts (microchip, issuing an EU passport, compulsory vaccination) + plane ticket.
- You then have to sign the adoption contract.
- And finally pick your dog at the airport :).
- All our dogs are fully vaccinated, treated against parasites and dewormed.
- Blood test are done to all dogs which are older than 6 months. Tests are done at our own expenses. In case that family is interested in blood tests for puppies, they have to pay for them!
- If dogs are old enough for neutering then they are arriving to their new families neutered. If the dog isn’t old enough then the family is required to castrate the dog on their own expenses as it is one of our conditions in the contract which they have to sign.
- There is no extra adoption fees!